Glenergy is always on the lookout for talented new dealers in East Africa and we are currently accepting applications for Uganda in the West Nile region.
Why Become a Glenergy Dealer?
Dealers are given special pricing on a range of Glenergy products (e.g. portable solar lights, home lighting systems, solar system components) and sell them in their respective communities. We provide dealers with a reliable supply of high quality products, technical support, training, and, in some cases, marketing and advertising materials.
What Are Your Dealer Roles & Responsibilities?
- Purchase and maintain an inventory of solar system components and related products from Glenergy
- Market, sell, and manage delivery of and payment for Glenergy's products and services
- Attend to customer enquiries
- Provide customer education and technical support
- Honour warranty and support policies
- Recognize and protect the Glenergy brand
- Follow Glenergy's guidelines for the use of the brand marks
- Accept costs for shipping products from Glenergy
The Ideal Glenergy Dealer:
- Has a business and/or storefront
- Has experience in sales and marketing
- Is enthusiastic about renewable energy and its application in low-income households
Understands the unique needs of the rural market
- Is energetic and proactive with a positive world outlook
- Has strong communication skills
- Is able to make an initial investment in Glenergy inventory
- Has a mode of transportation
Interested in Becoming a Dealer in the West Nile region?
Fill out the Application Form Below