Spiced Apple Oatmeal With Peanut Butter
This oatmeal recipe is the perfect breakfast on a cool morning, and makes for a nice afternoon snack.
There is so much to be said about warm peanut butter...
You'll know what we mean after your first bite!
What we love about this recipe is that it is super delicious, yet requires minimal ingredients.
Spiced Apple Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Prep Time: 3 mins
Bake Time: 30 minutes, less or more depending on sun exposure
Total Time: 33 minutes
1 ½ cups of oatmeal (we used old fashioned)
2 Apples (McIntosh) (small chunks)
About 3 TSP Pumpkin spice seasoning
dash of salt per cooking pan
3 TBS peanut Butter
Maple Syrup (to taste)
- Hemp Seeds (optional)
- Measure ½ cup of oatmeal into each cooking pans.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt and measure 1 tsp of pumpkin spice seasoning into each cooking pan.
- Chop apples and evenly divide among the 3 pans.
- Fill each cooking pan with 1 cup of water.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until oatmeal is cooked through.
- Top with peanut butter, maple syrup and hemp seeds!
Leave a comment